Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not doing what I am supposed to be doing!

I really should be starting to pack, but I really wanna write on here!!
Yesterday Avery and I spent the day with Kathy. It went a lil summin' like dis:
I woke up and got Avery around: dressed her, brushed her teeth, and got her breakfast together. Then Kathy watched Avery while I headed off to the clinic. My mom and I shipped a load of cattle, revaccinated two pens of heifers and steers, cut a pen of bulls, and then worked some new cattle that just got shipped in.



So now it 1:00pm and I haven't had a chance for breakfast. I run back home and pick up Avery and kathy and we meet my mom at the Health Food Store in town (where April works). I got a turkey sandwich..it had Turkey, a sliver of Avacado, lettuce, tomato, and Vegenaise all on Ezekiel bread. It also came with a side of chopped apples and mandarin oranges covered in sour cream and turbinado sugar. Then I had half of a strawberry smoothie with no whipped cream.

Kathy, Avery and I went shopping next door at Peak-A-Boutique. Avery got tons of new outfits and bows, socks, and a new doll, and a CUTE swimming suit. We ran some more errands and came home. I ate 4 cookies that Kathy ordered from Delta Airlines.


Later that night I was hungry and didn't feel like fixing any meals so I just had a small bowl of Apple Jacks with fat free milk.

______


Today I started off with a fruit salad for breakfast

Then we went out to eat and I got a Seafood Salad. It had strips of green and red bell peppers, lettuce, some shredded cheese, onions, crab meat, and shrimp. No dressing. It was good!! I only ate half and I am planning on having that for a snack or for dinner.


I can't wait to hear how your trip went.


I will leave you with a picture of Avery moving cattle back to their home pen.

See ya!
-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment