Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back on Track

I feel like I am FINALLY getting back on track. Today was a good day. I had a good big breakfast. I made an egg wrap here is the recipe I made up:

2 egg whites
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons of mushrooms chopped
1/4 of cup spinach chopped

and I scrambled that all like scrambled eggs and put it in a whole what wrap. I forgot to take a picture until I had already EATEN a couple bites!





Then I made a banana smoooothie with:
ice
soymilk
bananas



What a Yummmmy MEAL!


For lunch I had triscuits, turkey meat, and low fat swiss.


And then an APPLE.


ANNNND I made spinach mushroom quesadillas with pico di gallo for dinner. ( sorry no pic, I ate it before I had the chance!)


I did cardio ( treadmill ) for 30 and then my crunches.

It seems like it is really hard to make time for all this with the move! We stillll don't know where it will be!LIke noooo idea! The house is almost all packed, but don't know where we are moving to! But it's exciting! WEELLLL how are things for you? I missss you guys! WMBCJM

No comments:

Post a Comment