Saturday, May 16, 2009

Good Day!

Today has been a really good day!
Avery, my grandma and I went to the tanning salon at 8:30 then headed over to the Farmer's Market.
Right now, they don't have a lot out since there isn't much produce ready to be harvested yet. But it will be a lot of fun when more things get in. Since there wasn't much at the Farmer's Market we walked across the street to the Health Food Store and I had a Blueberry Streusel Muffin & a strawberry smoothie! They were sooo good!

Next we went for a run/walk.
Then checked out the garden and it is growing sooooo fast! I am SUPER excited for it! I just couldn't believe that EVERYthing had sprouted. And I didn't have to replant ANYthing!! :) My spinach looks sooo good!
I think I am going to put some chicken wire around so I don't wake up one morning to find that a rabbit has eaten everything.
After that we came home and Avery took a nap. I then had a fruit salad. Which chopped apples with yogurt mixed in. I am now getting ready to make a tilapia sandwich and for supper I am thinking.... Fettucini noodles, broccoli, carrots, & shrimp.

I guess I better get back to boxing up our house and wondering where we are going to liiiiiive!
Can't wait to hear back from you!

-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment